- Avoid topical products such as Tretinoin (Retin-A), Retinols, Retinoids, Glycolic Acid, or any anti-aging products.
- Avoid waxing, bleaching, tweezing, or other hair removal treatment on area to be treated.
- Do not use BOTOX if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or suffer from any neurological disorders.
Day of Treatment
- Please do not wear makeup. You may bring your make to apply after treatment.
- You may experience a mild amount of tenderness or a stinging sensation following injections.
- Redness and swelling are normal. Some bruising may also occur.
- You may experience some tenderness at the treated area, this could last for a few hours or a few days.
- Stay in a vertical position for four hours following injections.
- You may apply ice to the treated area (avoid pressure) as this will help with bruising and swelling.
- Avoid excessive pressure on the treated area for the next few days. Be very gentle when applying makeup or cleansing your face.
- Avoid Exercise or strenuous activities for the remainder of the day
- Avoid extended sun exposure until any redness/swelling has subsided. You should use a sunscreen SPF 30 or greater.
- Wait a minimum of 24 hours (or as directed by provider) before any skin care or laser treatments.