Have you been thinking about improving your facial features? PDO Max threads may be the answer. The latest in cutting-edge,...
Cellfina® Get Rid of Cellulite!
Cellfina #1 Cellulite Treatment now offered in Augusta, GA
Dr. Sherman chose Cellfina as one of his Aesthetic treatment options because Cellfina is FDA cleared to diminish Cellulite for up to 3 years and has a proven track record of doing so. Over the years, medical professionals have developed effective treatments for virtually every body image issue imaginable. However, cellulite has been considered “unfixable” for decades –until recent years! Cellfina is a minimally invasive, FDA-cleared solution that has been proven to smooth away cellulite. Just one treatment with Cellfina can correct cellulite on the buttocks and upper thighs, with results that can last for three years or longer.
- Healthy women with moderate to severe cellulite on the buttocks and/or upper thighs
- Adult women between the ages of 25 and 55 with a BMI between 18 and 35
- Women who are not morbidly obese or struggling with health complications like diabetes or cancer
How it Works
- Cellfina corrects cellulite by directly addressing its cause: the connective bands in the fatty tissue that create the puckering appearance.
- Dr. Sherman uses a small, needle-sized device that is inserted beneath the skin to release the tension in these connective bands.
- Once the tension is released, the treated skin “bounces back” and smooths itself out, eliminating the dimpled appearance known as cellulite.
Your Treatment Experience
- Performed in-office for your comfort and convenience
- A local numbing agent ensures a comfortable treatment experience
- The needle-sized Cellfina® device is inserted beneath the skin to release the tension in the connective bands
- The average treatment lasts only 45 minutes to one hour, rest for up to 24 hours afterward (not required)
There is no significant downtime after a Cellfina® treatment. Patients may want to take it easy for up to 24 hours after treatment.
Results from Cellfina® may be visible as early as 3 days after treatment.
The results from Cellfina® have been proven to last for up to 3 years or longer – the longest duration of any FDA-cleared cellulite treatment. The pivotal study for Cellfina® demonstrated continued satisfaction among 93 percent of patients at 3 years after treatment. These long-lasting results brought about the Cellfina® Yearlong Assurance Guarantee, which is that if cellulite dimples return within one year after your treatment, you can qualify for retreatment at no cost.
Cellfina® is not recommended for patients who have certain health complications such as coagulant disorders, uncontrolled hypertension, diabetes, tumors, vasculitis, phlebitis, morbid obesity, skin infections, vascular fragility, or varicose veins in the treatment area. It is also not recommended for women who are pregnant or who have undergone surgery in the last six weeks.
As an FDA-cleared treatment, Cellfina® is not expected to cause serious adverse reactions. Cellfina® is considered very safe, with the most common side effects being temporary soreness and bruising in the treatment area. These typically subside within a few weeks. Other risks may include reactions to anesthesia, anxiety, fluid accumulation, skin discoloration, inflammation, etc.
Aesthetic News – Vein Treatment Options & More
Over three million Americans are diagnosed with varicose veins every year. These bulging, damaged veins are not only unsightly;...
Achieve Healthier, Smoother, & Younger Looking Skin with Laser Skin Rejuvenation Laser Skin Rejuvenation Treatments with CoolPeel make it easy...
Many people wonder if drinking alcohol can cause spider veins. Unfortunately, this is not a simple yes or no, because it depends on the individual. To help you understand...
Say Goodbye To Unwanted Tattoos! Visit New Skin Medical in Augusta, Ga If you, like many of us have Tattoos...
The patient featured here was treated with Virtue RF immediately followed by a CoolPeel Laser Treatment. The 1st side by side picture is before...
Goodbye Hair! Hello to pain-free Laser Hair Removal for all skin tones! Do you have unwanted hair but are too...
PRP has been the big buzz in the Aesthetic and Hair Restoration industry for several years now which is why...
Stop Eye Bags In Their Tracks! The first and only FDA-Approved Eyelid Lifting Drops have just made their entrance, and...