Achieve Healthier, Smoother, & Younger Looking Skin with Laser Skin Rejuvenation Laser Skin Rejuvenation Treatments with CoolPeel make it easy...
Fractora™ Skin Renewal
Skin Resurfacing in Augusta, GA
Smooth, healthy skin is a sign of vitality, youth, and well-being. Skin renewal treatment with Fractora™ provides incredible results in restoring a youthful appearance. Specially designed to revitalize the face, Fractora™ combines fractional skin resurfacing with subdermal tissue coagulation to reduce wrinkles and eliminate a vast range of skin irregularities and impurities. With a variety of customizable treatment options, Fractora™ can be tailored to your individual needs.
- Non-invasive treatment that can be performed in-office
- Customizable treatment options with varying sizes and depths
- Immediately visible results that improve for up to three months after treatment
- Significant improvements in skin texture, tone, firmness, and quality
- Minimal recovery period with no downtime
- Safe for patients of all skin colors and skin types
What it Treats
- Acne (active acne and acne scars)
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation
- Enlarged pores
- Loose skin
- Skin tone
- Skin texture
- Blood vessels
- Mouth area
- May also be used on other areas such as the hands
Your Treatment Experience
- Performed in-office for your convenience and comfort
- A topical anesthetic is applied to minimize discomfort during the treatment
- Fractora™ device transmits radiofrequency energy to heat the skin and stimulate collagen formation
- A matrix of micro-pins improves superficial and textural skin irregularities
- Average treatment may last from 30 minutes to 1 hours
- Patients need no downtime and can expect a minimal recovery period
- Multiple sessions may be scheduled 4 to 6 weeks apart for more significant results
Fractora® Frequently Asked Questions
Downtime after a Fractora™ treatment is minimal. You may apply makeup to your skin after one or two days. It is possible to experience a temporary slight or an acne-like reaction; these will go away within one week. During this period of recovery, it is best to avoid sun exposure and keep the treated area well moisturized.
Fractora™ results are immediately visible and become more noticeable after two weeks. Your results may continue to improve for up to three months after treatment.
Depending on your goals, you may need between one and six treatment sessions with Fractora™.
Fractora™ treatments have minimal risks or side effects. These may include moderate redness or an acne-like reaction for up to one week, as well as minor swelling in the treatment area. Fractora™ is well established as a safe skin renewal treatment, with minimal risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation even for skin type VI.
Many people wonder if drinking alcohol can cause spider veins. Unfortunately, this is not a simple yes or no, because it depends on the individual. To help you understand...
Say Goodbye To Unwanted Tattoos! Visit New Skin Medical in Augusta, Ga If you, like many of us have Tattoos...
The patient featured here was treated with Virtue RF immediately followed by a CoolPeel Laser Treatment. The 1st side by side picture is before...
Goodbye Hair! Hello to pain-free Laser Hair Removal for all skin tones! Do you have unwanted hair but are too...
Dr. Sherman of New Skin Medical Spa in Augusta, GA invests in state-of-the-art technologies to better meet the needs of his aesthetic patients. Dr. Sherman our board-certified vascular surgeon has 30 years of experience as a physician and surgeon.
PRP has been the big buzz in the Aesthetic and Hair Restoration industry for several years now which is why...
Over three million Americans are diagnosed with varicose veins every year. These bulging, damaged veins are not only unsightly;...
Vein Treatments at Vein Specialists of Augusta The Cutera Excel V is highly effective in treating several vascular conditions in...