- DO NOT wear makeup on the day of treatment
- NO sun-tanning or self-tanners 4 weeks prior to treatment (Includes spray tans, tanning lotionsor tanning beds, sun exposure, etc.)
- Some medication or supplements may increase the risk of bruising. Please notify physician.
- Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin for 1-2 weeks prior to treatment (Waxing,depilatories, etc.)
- History of herpes or cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to treatment
- Avoid Sun exposure for 2-4 weeks following treatment and use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB)sunscreen to prevent further sun damage.
- Bruising, redness, and swelling are common and resolve with time.Treated pigment will turn darker within 24-48 hours
- DO NOT pick at treated areastreated pigment will exfoliate off face in approximately 1-2 weeks
- Avoid heat (hot tubs, saunas, etc.) for 1-2 days
- Avoid skin irritants
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Glycolic, salicylic acids
Notify clinic of any concerns (Blistering, excessive redness, swelling, etc.)Consult with physician when to resume skin care regime.
If you have any questions please contact New Skin Medical
Phone Number: 706-702-1216 contact person: Christina